Mosquito Repellent Coils, 4 Count, 1 Box Each, By PIC Corporation
- Each coil burns for 5-hours to 7-hours
- 4 coils per package
- For best results, place 1 coil every 10 ft. around the area to be protected
- Use outdoors on patios, porches, and decks
Directions For Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before each use.
Use Restrictions: Outdoor use only. Do not touch lit end. Do not place in direct contact with flammable surface. Do not use in restaurants or indoors. Cover all exposed foods to avoid contamination. Do not place in areas that are accessible to children. Stand serves as a holder for the coil. Pull centerpiece to upright position.
Directions for separating coils and uses: Each disc consists of two (2) coils that should be separated. Loosen outer rings until end moves freely. Grasp each comma-shaped portion in the center between thumb and forefinger of each hand. Separate the two comma-shaped portions by gently pressing them in opposite directions 1 inch apart. Hold one comma-shaped end and shake lightly or gently pry apart to separate the coils. Insert top of the coil stand into slot in comma-shaped end of coil. Light outer end of coil until glowing. Blow out any flame. Do not touch glowing end. Place coils 10 feet apart around area to be protected. For best results do not use in windy areas. Coil burns 5-7 hours in still air. If shorter periods of use are desired, break the coil into appropriate lengths and place it in the notched cut of the holder.
Keep out of reach of children and domestic animals. Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: harmful if swallowed. Cause moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before use. First Aid If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing theeye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If aperson is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Active Ingredient: Pyrethrins...0.60%
Made in: Malaysia