Medline Opticell Ag Silver Advanced Wound Care 4"x5":
- Gelling action helps manage drainage and remove dead, infected, and damaged tissue from the wound, trapping it for later removal at the dressing change.
- Highly absorbent, comfortable, and Versatile
- Chytoform gelling fiber technology and gentle removal from the wound
1 box of 10 wound dressings
- Is designed to minimize pain during removal
- Three times the wet strength of Aquacel traditional gelling fiber, autolytic debridement is gentle on the wound and promotes an optimal moist wound healing environment
- Helps to prevent maceration and retains its size
When to use:
- Trauma wounds and surgical wounds
- First-Degree burns, Second-Degree burns, and partial-and full-thickness wounds
- Venous stasis ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers
Instructions: Opticell Ag Silver Wound Dressing may be pre-moistened with saline or sterile water on the application, then cover with a second dressing.
Made in: United States
Medline Vendor Item: MSC9845EPZ