- For tired and aching legs, swollen legs, minor fatigue, minor heaviness.
- Graduated compression has been proven effective in the prevention and treatment of venous disorders.
- The compression of the hosiery is greatest at the ankle and decreases as it moves up the leg.
- Graduated compression helps to improve circulation and valve functioning.
- A moderate compression, 15-20 mmHg
- Medium size, black color
Care: Hand wash with mild soap in lukewarm water. Do not wring out. Blot with towel to remove excess water. Air-dry or tumble-dry in delicate cycle on low heat.
Warnings: If you have a history of blood clots, please consult with your physician about the appropriate product for you.