Band-Aid Tru-Absorb Gauze Sponges, 50 Large 4" x 4" Sterile Sponges, 1 Box Each, By Johnson And Johnson:
- Special low linting design helps keep wounds cleaner and may help prevent irritation
- Cushioning offers extra comfort when cleaning dirt and contaminants from the injured area
- 50 Large pads, 4" x 4"
- Quilt-Loc technology instantly absorbs and pulls fluids away from the wound so it can also be used as an absorbent dressing
- Ideal for cleaning wounds and applying medication
- Ideal for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged
In case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns, consult a physician. For medical emergencies, seek professional help.
To care for your minor wound use Johnson and Johnson Band-Aid brand first aid products and follow these step-by-step directions.
- Clean: Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze. Cleanse the injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
- Treat and Cover: Treat wounds by applying Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment. A cover injured area completely with a Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid brand of first aid products Cushion Care Gauze Pad to help absorb fluids.
- Secure: Firmly secure gauze pads with a Johnson and Johnson brand First Aid product flexible rolled gauze, wrap or tape to help keep the wound covered and protected.
- Tape: Ideal for securing gauze and covers
- Wrap / Rolled gauze: Ideal for securing dressings even on joints
Exclusive access to Johnson and Johnson Nurse Hotline: 1-800-526-3967
Made in: China