Band-Aid Gauze Pads, 10 Medium 3" x 3" Ct., 1 Box Each, By Johnson And Johnson:
- 8 Double-thick layers for extra cushioning
- Deep pockets wick away fluid to keep wounds clean
- 10 Medium pads, 3" x 3"
- Locks in ointment
- Ideal for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Now 20% more absorbent
To care for your minor wound use Johnson and Johnson Band-Aid brand first aid products and follow these step-by-step directions.
- Clean: Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze. Cleanse the injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
- Treat and Cover: Treat wounds by applying Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment. A cover injured area completely with a Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid brand of first aid products Cushion Care Gauze Pad to help absorb fluids.
- Secure: Firmly secure gauze pads with a Johnson and Johnson brand First Aid product flexible rolled gauze, wrap or tape to help keep the wound covered and protected.
- Tips for getting started
- Six signs of wound infection
- A wound diary
- For more information call the number on the box, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
Three simple ways to download:
- Scan QR code*
- Text Care to 80404**
- Download from iTunes*
*QR code is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated. Itunes is a trademark of Apple Inc.
**Message and Data rates may apply
In case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns, consult a physician. For medical emergencies, seek professional help.
Made in: China