Band-Aid Hydro Seal Bandages, All One Size Large, 1.7" x 2.7", 6 Ct., 1 Box Each, By Johnson And Johnson:
- Dual-action seal, keep germs out and the body's natural healing power in
- Multi-day protection
- 6 Large Bandages, 1.7" x 2.7"
- Hydrocolloid gel bandage
- Ideal for use on all parts of the body
- Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged
- Stop the bleeding and clean the wound; Once bleeding has stopped, ensure you clean the wound and dry it completely
- Skip the ointment; To ensure the bandage properly adheres, do not apply creams, ointments, or lotions to the wound.
- Seal it up; Carefully remove the white paper tabs and apply the gel bandage directly on the wound. There is no pad
- Watch it work; Within 24 hours of application the product will begin to swell and a white bubble will appear over the wound. This signals that your body's natural healing process has begun.
- Keep it on, no peeking; This bandage is designed to deliver multi-day protection. You can wear it until it begins to detach.
These Band-Aid's most advanced bandages. They work differently than traditional bandages.
- Shows it's working: The product will swell and a white bubble will form to show the healing process has begun
- Cushioning: Provides protection and relief from painful wounds
- Long-Lasting: Stays on for multiple days, even through hand washing and showers.
Diabetics and those with poor circulation should use this under doctor's supervision. Do not use on deep puncture wounds, fragile skin, burns, stitches, infected areas, or on children under 2 years of age.
Made in: United States