Band-Aid Flexible Rolled Gauze, 1 Sterile Roll, 1 Box Each, By Johnson & Johnson:
- Kling technology, designed to stay in place, even in hard to cover areas
- Secure, flexible protection designed to move with you
- 1 Roll, 4" x 2.5 yds
- Stretches and secures to itself for freedom of movement
- Designed to be low linting to help prevent irritation
- Flexible protection so you do not miss a moment
- Provides instant absorption and can also be used as a primary dressing
- Sterile unless wrapper is opened or damaged
- Not made with natural rubber latex
To care for your minor wound use Johnson and Johnson Band-Aid brand first aid products and follow these step-by-step directions.
- Clean: Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze. Cleanse the injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
- Treat and Cover: Treat wounds by applying Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment. A cover injured area completely with a Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid brand of first aid products Cushion Care Gauze Pad to help absorb fluids.
- Secure: Firmly secure gauze pads with a Johnson and Johnson brand First Aid product flexible rolled gauze, wrap or tape to help keep the wound covered and protected.
Covering wounds can help protect you against dirt and germs that may cause infection. Use both Band-Aid first aid products and Neosporin first aid antibiotic, trusted protection for your healing wounds.
Exclusive Access to:
Johnson and Johnson Nurse Hotline listed on the box.
Made in: China