Band-Aid Cushion-Care, 25 Large 4" x 4" Gauze Pads, 1 Box Each, By Johnson and Johnson:
- 8 Thick layers of cushioning for extra comfort
- Highly absorbent design
- 25 large pads, 4" x 4"
- Quilt-Aid technology wicks away blood and fluid to keep wounds clean
- Ideal for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged
- Not made with natural rubber latex
In case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns, consult a physician. For medical emergencies, seek professional help.
To care for your minor wound use Johnson and Johnson Band-Aid brand first aid products and follow these step-by-step directions.
- Clean: Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze. Cleanse the injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
- Treat and Cover: Treat wounds by applying Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment. A cover injured area completely with a Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid brand of first aid products Cushion Care Gauze Pad to help absorb fluids.
- Secure: Firmly secure gauze pads with a Johnson and Johnson brand First Aid product flexible rolled gauze, wrap or tape to help keep the wound covered and protected.
- Tape: Ideal for securing gauze and covers
- Wrap / Rolled gauze: Ideal for securing dressings even on joints
- Heals hurts faster
Made in: China