Balmex Complete Diaper Rash Cream 4 oz., 1 Box Each, By Randob Labs
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Neutralizes Rash causing irritants with soothing botanicals
- Clinically proven to reduce redness in 3 hours
- Recommended by pediatricians & trusted by moms for over 50 years.
Active ingredient - Purpose
Zinc oxide 11.3% - Skin protectant
• Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
• protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
• do not get into eyes.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
• condition worsens
• symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Change wet or soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
• do not use if quality seal is broken
Zinc Oxide 11.3%... Skin Protectant
Beeswax, Benzoic Acid, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Magnesium Aspartate, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Peruvian Balsam, Phenoxyethanol Potassium Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopherol, Water
Made in: Canada