Advil Ibuprofen 200 Mg., 10 Coated Tablets, 1 Pack Each, By Pfizer Consumer Healthcare:
- For headache, toothache, backache, muscle aches, or other aches and pains
- Stops pain at the site of inflammation
- A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory
- Safely and effectively relieve their aches and pains
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen (NSAID) - 200 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Instructions: Read and keep the carton for complete warnings and information. Directions: do not take more than directed? the smallest effective dose should be used. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood-thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Ask a doctor before use if:
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- You are taking a diuretic professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Made in: United States