Skin Affix 2-Octyl Cyanoacrylate Topical Skin Adhesive 12 0.4 ml Applicators/Box MSC091040Z Manufactured By Medline Industries, Inc.
- Has a purple tint to make for clear visibility of adhesive during use
- Includes a foam contoured tip for more precise application
- Effective microbial barrier
- Designed for a tight seal on the wound during surgical procedures
- Flexible and water-resistant
- Composed of 2 octyl- cyanoacrylate, which polymerizes during use, to ensure a tight and secure seal on the wound
- To provide substantial comfort to the patient, the adhesive will remain on the skin for 5-10 days and will come off naturally
Ingredients: 2-Propenoic acid, 2-cyano-, butyl ester, 2-Octyl cyanoacrylate
The product is not made with natural rubber latex. Single-use only. Sterile. Do not resterilize. Rx only. Do not use if the package is opened or damaged. Keep dry. Shield from direct sunlight.
Caution: Refer to the product insert.
Vendor Item: MSC091040Z
Made in: United States