Sensodyne Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention Fresh Impact Net Wt 4.0 Oz (113 g) Manufactured By GSK Consumer Healthcare
- #1 dentist recommended brand
- Keeps breath feeling fresh
- 24/7 sensitivity protection
- Maximum strength with fluoride
USE SYNSODYNE toothpaste whenever you normally brush:
- Clinically proven ingredient reduces painful sensitivity
- Provides sensitivity relief in as little as two weeks
- Gives breath a long-lasting freshening effect
- Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh
- Contains fluoride for cavity protection
9 OUT OF 10 DENTISTS' RECOMMENDED BRAND
Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne toothpaste for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne toothpaste builds a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne toothpaste has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
ADA Accepted American Dental Association
- Helps prevent cavities
- Helps reduce tooth sensitivity
This product contains no sugar, like all ADA-accepted toothpastes.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- store below 30 degrees Celcius (86 degrees Fahrenheit)
Active Ingredients: Potassium nitrate 5%, sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Inactive Ingredients: water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, blue 1
Made in: United States