Sensodyne ProNamel Strong & Bright Enamel Mint Toothpaste For Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Prevention 3.0 Oz Manufactured By GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Toothpaste for sensitive teeth and cavity prevention
- Strong enamel
- Whiter teeth *vs. ProNamel Daily Protection
- #1 dentist recommended brand
- For strengthening and protecting enamel
Enamel is the vital layer of protection for your teeth and keeping it strong is so important.
Sensodyne ProNamel STRONG & Bright ENAMEL gives you whiter teeth while actively helping to strengthen your tooth enamel and protect against everyday acids.
With twice-daily brushing, the dual-action formulation:
- Delivers minerals into the enamel to help STRENGTHEN & PROTECT.
- Polishes away stains for WHITER BRIGHTER TEETH.
FRESHENS breath and fights CAVITIES
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if,
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years: Consult a dentist or doctor
- store below 25 degrees Celcius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
Potassium nitrate 5%, sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Inactive Ingredients: water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, PEG-8, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide
Made in: United States