Sensodyne ProNamel Fresh Breath Toothpaste For Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Prevention Net Wt 4.0 Oz (113 g) Manufactured By GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Strengthens and re-hardens enamel
- Protects against the effects of acid erosion (wine acids, fruit acids, soda acids)
- Multi-action acid protection formula
- #1 dentist recommended brand for strengthening and protecting enamel
Help protect your enamel against the effects of acid erosion.
*Acids in everyday foods such as fruit and acidic drinks, like orange juice and wine, can dissolve minerals from your teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker, and sensitive.
SENSODYNE PRONAMEL Fresh Breath toothpaste is formulated to help protect against the effects of acid erosion. It also contains fluoride providing the benefits of a regular toothpaste.
Brushing twice a day with ProNamel helps to:
- Protect enamel against the effects of acid erosion
- Freshen breath
- Strengthen and re-harden enamel
- Protect against cavities
- ProNamel is also suitable for people with sensitive teeth
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand For Strengthening And Protecting Enamel
Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for the past 20 years. ProNamel is from the makers of Sensodyne and is highly recommended by dentists. Brushing twice a day with ProNamel toothpaste strengthens enamel and protects against future acid attacks. And, since ProNamel toothpaste has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- store below 30 degrees Celcius (86 degrees Fahrenheit)
Active Ingredients: Potassium nitrate 5%, sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Inactive ingredients: water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, PEG-8, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, titanium dioxide, sodium hydroxide
Made in: United States