Sensodyne ProNamel Multi-Action Cleansing Mint Toothpaste For Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Prevention 4 Oz Manufactured By GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Strengthens and re-hardens enamel
- Protects against the effects of acid erosion
- Multi-action acid protection formula
- #1 dentist recommended brand for strengthening and protecting enamel
Help protect your enamel against the effects of acid erosion.
Dentists have reported a growing dental health concern due to changing modern diets: "acid erosion". Even teeth without cavities can be affected.
*Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks, like orange juice and wine, can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker, and sensitive.
SENSODYNE PRONAMEL Multi-Action toothpaste is formulated to help protect against the effects of acid erosion and also gently, yet effectively remove stains, helping restore teeth to their natural whiteness. As it contains fluoride it also provides the benefits of a regular toothpaste. Plus, its cleansing mint flavor helps keep your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand For Strengthening And Protection Enamel
Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for the past 20 years. ProNamel is from the makers of Sensodyne and is highly recommended by dentists. Brushing twice a day with ProNamel toothpaste strengthens enamel and protects against future acid attacks. And, since ProNamel toothpaste has fluoride it helps protect against cavities too.
Brushing twice a day with ProNamel helps to:
- Protect enamel against the effects of acid erosion
- Restore natural whiteness
- Clean effectively and freshen breath
- Provide cavity protection
- Maintain healthy teeth
ProNamel is also suitable for people with sensitive teeth.
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- store below 30 degrees Celcius (86 degrees Fahrenheit)
Active ingredients: Potassium nitrate 5%, sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Inactive ingredients: water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, flavor, cocamidoproyl betaine, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, mica, titanium dioxide, sodium hydroxide
Made in: United States