Rugby® 24 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Loratadine Tablets, USP 10 mg Antihistamine 300 Tablets Manufactured By Rugby Laboratories
- 24 Hour
- For indoor and outdoor allergies
- Compare to the active ingredient of Claritin®
Sneezing, runny nose, itchy watery eyes, itchy throat or nose.
TAMPER EVIDENT: THIS PACKAGE IS CHILD RESISTANT. DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER BOTTLE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years and over-1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Children under 6 years of age-ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease-ask a doctor
- store between 2 and 30 degrees Celcius (36 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit)
- do not use if seal under bottle cap is broken or missing
- protect from excessive moisture
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Loratadine, USP 10 mg
Inactive Ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Made in: Canada