Ricola Dual Action Oral Anesthetic Drops, Honey Lemon:
- The honey lemon flavor is from Switzerland
- Naturally, soothing effective relief for sore throats and coughs
- Is a unique blend of natural menthol, soothing honey lemon syrup center, and ten natural Swiss alpine herbs
1 Pack of 19 Drops
Active ingredients: Menthol (8.3mg)
Inactive ingredients: Citric Acid, Extract Of A Ricola Herb Mixture (Elder, Horehound, Hyssop, Lemon Balm, Linden Flowers, Mallow, Peppermint, Sage, Thyme, Wild Thyme), Glycerin, Honey, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Color (Beta-Carotene), Natural Flavors, Starch Syrup, Sugar.
Suggested use: Adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Sore throat warnings:
• If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
• Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
• Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
• Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
• Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry place.
If you have a specific allergy question please consult your doctor.
Do not bite or chew.
Made in: United States