Puracol Plus AG+ Microscaffold Collagen Wound Dressing With Silver
- Helps jump-start stalled or chronic wounds when antimicrobial properties of silver are desired and help promote natural healing
- High-quality 100% collagen powder maintains a high degree of a nativity
- High gel integrity helps the dressing stay in good contact with the wound bed over time
- Indications: pressure, venous, diabetic ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, burns, donor sites and other surface wounds, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention and dehisced surgical wounds
- Contraindications: active vasculitis or patients with known sensitivity to collagen or silver
- 4.2" x 4.5" dressing pad
Instructions: Remove from packaging. Place dressing over the wound. Cover with a secondary dressing.
Warnings: Not for use on 3rd-degree burns, or on patients with a known sensitivity to collagen or silver. Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat. Single-use only.
Vendor Item: MSC8744EPZ