Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder-Grape Flavored-1 Box of 6 Packets-0.6 oz each- Net Wt 3.6 oz-1 Case of 6 Boxes
- A convenient way of quickly replenishing lost fluids and electrolytes to prevent dehydration
- Just add water
- Designed to prevent dehydration more effectively than some household beverages, like juice, sports drinks, and soda
- Formulated with an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes needed to help replenish vital fluids
- Great for kids and adults
- Better value-Makes 2.8 liters
- Grape flavored
Serving size: 17 g (1 Packet)
Potassium, mg: 370
Chloride, mg: 590
Total Fat, g: 0
Sodium, mg: 490
Total Carbohydrate, g: 12
Total Sugars, g: 12
Added Sugars, g: 12
Protein, g: 0
- Tastes best served cold.
- Mix one pack of Pedialyte Powder with 16 fl oz (2 cups) water. Stir to dissolve.
- Store unused, reconstituted product in sealed container in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Do not store powder packs at extreme temperatures.
- For children 1 year and older and adults: Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue for as long as diarrhea is present.
- To maintain proper hydration, 2-4 servings (32 to 64 fl oz) of Pedialyte may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day.
Pedialyte Powder Packs are not for use for children under 1 year of age.