Nexcare No Hurt Wrap 2 in x 80 in, 1 Each, By 3M Personal Care
- Holds gauze, pads, and other dressings in place
- Tears by hand; no scissors required
- For securing wound dressing in place, particularly to sensitive and fragile skin.
- Adheres tightly to itself, not to your body or clothing.
- When it's time to take it off, the self-stick wrap comes off clean leaving no adhesive behind
- Not made with natural rubber latex. 2 in x 80in (50,8 mm x 2 m) unstretched.
Sold as 1 Each
Directions: 1. Clean wound thoroughly. 2. Cover the wound with a sterile gauze pad. 3. Hold the end of the wrap over the pad, lightly stretch No Hurt Wrap and wrap overlapping layers to hold the pad securely in place. Tear wrap by hand or cut with scissors.
Warnings: Wrapping too tightly may impair circulation and cause serious injury. If tingling, numbness, cold sensation, swelling, or skin discoloration occurs, remove immediately. See package insert for full instructions and warnings.
Made in: USA