Major® Povidine™ Iodine 10% First Aid Antiseptic Ointment Net Wt 1 Oz (28.35 g) Manufactured By Major® Pharmaceuticals
- Stop infection!
- No sting
- No stain
- Kills germs promptly in cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Compare to Active Ingredient of Betadine® Ointment
- Povidone-Iodine 10%
- Available Iodine 1%
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only.
Do not use
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- redness, irritation or swelling occurs or pain persists
- the condition persists or gets worse
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- apply a small amount of this product on area 1 to 3 times daily
- maybe covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at controlled room temperature 20 - 25 degrees Celcius (68 - 77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Close cap tightly after use.
- For lot number and expiration date, see carton and/or crimp of the tube.
- Will not stain natural fabrics.
- Protect from freezing
Active ingredient: Povidone-iodine USP 10% w/w (available Iodine 1%)
Inactive ingredients: glycerin, PEG-6, PEG-32, propylene glycol
Made in: United States