LifeSource Extra Large Cuff Blood Pressure Monitor For Extra Large Arms UA-789AC Manufactured By A&D Engineering, Inc.
- AccuFit™ cuff comfortably fits larger arms
- Pressure rating indicator™
- Professional accuracy at home
- Heartwise™ technology
- Memory button to access up to 60 previous readings
- Alarm/date/time button
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- AC adapter included
- ACCUFIT XL Cuff 16.5"-23.6" (42-60 cm)
- Lifetime A&D Medical warranty
Lifesource. Designed for life.
Fast. Easy. Accurate.
1. Place the AccuFit™ cuff on your upper arm and fasten it securely following instructions printed on AccuFit™ cuff label.
2. Press the START button to automatically inflate the AccuFit™ cuff and begin measurement.
3. Blood pressure reading and pulse rate are displayed on the digital panel.
AccuFit™ Extra Large Cuff-contoured cuff fits arm sizes 16.5" to 23.6" (42-60 cm) designed for optimal comfort.
Pressure Rating Indicator™-visually indicates the user's blood pressure category from measurements taken (see details inside).
Irregular Heartbeat Detection-detects an irregular heartbeat and provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurement even if one occurs.
High Performance Motor-proprietary motor design delivers fast and accurate readings.
HeartWise™ Technology-enables a faster, more comfortable blood pressure measurement with the same clinical accuracy you receive in a doctor's office.
Choose the Right Cuff.
Using the correct size cuff is important for an accurate reading. Measure the circumference of your upper arm at the midpoint between the shoulder and elbow. It does not work with AccuFit™ Small Cuff. Select the proper cuff size from the chart below:
Recommended AccuFit™ Cuff Size
Medium - Arm Size 9.4"-14.2" (24-36 cm)
Large - Arm Size 14.2"-17.7" (36-45 cm)
Extra Large - Arm Size 16.5"-23.6" (42-60 cm)
This box contains: 1 monitor, 1 cuff, 1 trilingual instruction manual-English, French, Spanish, 1 AC power adapter, 1 Quick Start card, 1 blood pressure logbook
This box contains an AccuFit™ Extra Large Cuff
*Battery operation requires four AA batteries, not included.
Blood pressure measurements determined with this device are equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method within the limits prescribed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI/AAMI SP10) for electronic sphygmomanometers. Manufactured by an ISO 9001 and 13485 registered company.
Mfr/Supplier Part #: UA-789AC
Made in: China