Just For Men Autostop, A-25 Light Brown
- Easy Comb-in, No-Mix Men's Hair Color
- Gets rid of gray hair and it is foolproof because it can't go too dark
- This men's hair dye formula contains no peroxide and no ammonia, gently changing hair color
- Lasts for up to 8 weeks, or until your gray hair grows back
- Leaves hair strong, soft and manageable
Directions: Haircolor can cause allergic reactions. Follow the safety warnings.
Ingredients: Water; Cetearyl Alcohol; Steareth-21; Ceteareth-20; Ethanolamine; 1,2,4-Trihydroxybenzene; P-Phenylenediamine; Fragrance; Manganese Sulfate; Hydroxyethyl Cellulose; P-Aminophenol; M-Aminophenol; Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride; Erythorbic Acid; Sodium Sulfite; N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate; Etidronic Acid
Warnings: Do not use this product if: - You have already experienced any reaction to hair color products. - You have an irritated, sensitive or damaged scalp. Haircolor products can cause allergic reactions which in rare cases can be severe. If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased. Before using this product, you must perform a preliminary 48-hour skin allergy test according to accompanying directions. In rare cases, use of hair dye has been associated with skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of skin color), which may be temporary or permanent. If you notice any skin depigmentation or other allergic reaction such as discomfort or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. Do not use this product at all if you have depigmentation problems such as white patches on your skin (a condition called vitiligo) or if you have a family history of skin depigmentation problems, as an allergic reaction may cause temporary or permanent loss of skin pigment. Caution - This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary 48-hour patch test according to accompanying directions should be done first. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows - to do so may cause blindness. Keep product out of reach of children. Not for use on children.