Directions: It is a violation to use this product in a manner inconsistence with its labeling. Read the entire label before each use. Use restrictions, apply this product only as specified on this label, do not contaminate food or feedstuffs, except when applying directly to pets, do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift, do not apply this product to pets (puppies) less than 6 months of age, do not apply this product to cats or kittens. Use only on dogs, do not use on puppies less than 6 months of age, do not use on cats or kittens. Wet pet's coat thoroughly with water and rub shampoo into coat starting with the head. Keep out of the pet's eye. Work backward from head to tail until the coat is completely covered with foamy lather. Let stand or continue to massage in for 5 minutes. Rinse and towel dry. Repeat weekly (if necessary). Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Pesticide storage, store this product in a cool, dry place that is inaccessible children. Pesticide disposal, wastes resulting from the used product may be disposed of on-site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Container disposal, non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty, offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Safety warning: Hazards to humans, causes moderate eye irritation do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Hazards to domestic animals, consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur alter using any pesticide product for pets. It signs of sensitivity occur. Bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. Of signs continue, consult a veterinarian. Environmental hazards, this product is highly toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment wash-waters or reinstate. Drift and run-off may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye, call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed, call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice, gave person sip a glass of water if able to swallow, do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center doctor, do not given anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Made in: United States