Exuderm Odorshield Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing, 2" x 2", 10 Per Box, MSC5522, By Medline:
- The protective, translucent barrier allows wound observation
- Contains cyclodextrins to absorb and control odor
- Low profile, tapered edge to help improve conformability and reduce the risk of dressing edges rolling up
- Help facilitate local wound healing in a moist healing environment
- Indications: pressure injuries, partial- and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, wounds with light to moderate drainage, lacerations and abrasions and first- and second-degree burns
Instructions: Remove from packaging, make sure that dressing is larger than the wound by approximately 1.5". remove one side of the paper liner. Place dressing over the wound and surrounding skin. Remove remaining liner, smooth dressing over skin, and wound.
Warnings: Do not use on third-degree burns.
Vendor Item: MSC5522