Dermoplast Hospital Strength Pain And Itch Relieving Spray, 2.75 Oz., 1 Each, By Emerson Healthcare:
- A safe antiseptic that helps prevent burns, cuts, and scrapes
- Relieves pain on contact
- No-touch spray application
- Great for sensitive areas and kids, ages 2 and up
- Pain-relieving spray, and first aid, antiseptic spray
- With aloe, lanolin, and menthol
Active ingredients: Benzocaine USP 20%; Menthol USP 0.5%
Inactive ingredients: Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol; Aloe Vera Oil; Butane; Cetyl Acetate; Hydrofluorocarbon 152a; Methylparaben USP; PEG-8 Laurate; Polysorbate 85
Directions: Hold can 6 to 12 inches away from the affected area. Point spray nozzle and press button. To apply to face, spray in palm of the hand. Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor. Store at room temperature away from heat.
Caution: Avoid contact with leather, fabric, and upholstery to prevent possible staining or discoloration.
Made in: United States