Curad Flex Seal Spray Bandage, 1.35 Fl. Oz., 1 Spray Bottle Each, By Medline:
- Transparent Film
- Seals out germs
- Portable and easy to apply
- Instant protection for cuts and scrapes
- Up to 50 applications
- Clean and dry affected area before spraying.
- Shake can well, hold 4-6 inches from skin and spray a light coating.
- Allow drying for 1 minute. Apply additional coats as needed.
- Flex Seal will be almost invisible and will disappear over time.
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, infected or weeping wounds, animal bites, or burns.
- Do not use on chronic skin conditions.
- Do not use on large areas of the body.
- If irritation occurs - such as signs of infection including fever, pain, redness, swelling or itching, discontinue use and consider consulting a health care provider.
- A spray may cause a slight stinging on the initial application.
- Do not use on the face.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If the product gets into eyes rinse well with water immediately.
- Do not inhale the spray.
- Flammable. Pressurized container.
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 122 degrees F.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Do not use in confined areas.
- Do not use near or place on painted or polished surfaces, use only as directed.
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- No smoking.
- Avoid contact with clothing and other fabrics while spray dries.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only with adult supervision.
Made in: United Kingdom