Futuro Open Toe/Heel Knee Length Stocking, Large, 1 Stocking Each:
- Graduated compression speeds blood flow by providing the most compression at the ankle and gradually diminishing pressure up the calf.
- Helps reduce the formation of blood clots.
- Soft, durable materials for outstanding comfort and fit.
Contraindications: Anti-embolism stockings may not be recommended for patients with the following ( Always consult your physician):
1. Any leg condition in which stocking would interfere, such as Dermatitis (skin Problems), Vein ligation (leg surgery), Gangrene, or Recent skin graft
2. Severe vascular diseases, such as Arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), cause poor circulation to the leg.
3. Massive edema (swelling) of the legs, or pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs) from congestive heart failure.
4. Extreme deformity of the leg.
Care Instructions: To ensure stockings last as long as possible, launder after every three days of use. Keep the stockings free from substances such as ointments, oils, and lanolin which could deteriorate elastic.
Fiber Content: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
Made In: USA