Band-Aid Water Block Adhesive Pads, Large, 2.8" x 4", 6 Ct., 1 Box Each, By Johnson And Johnson:
- Non-stick, Quilt-Aid pad designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal
- 100% waterproof and germproof
- 100% waterproof to keep larger minor cuts and scrapes dry, even through showering
- 6 Waterproof Large 2.8" x 4" Pads
- Stays on when wet, so you can play rain or shine
- Sterile unless individual wrapper opened or damaged
- Ideal for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
To care for your minor wound use Johnson and Johnson Band-Aid brand first aid products and follow these step-by-step directions.
Clean: Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze. Cleanse the injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
Treat and Cover: Treat wounds by applying Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment. A cover injured area completely with a Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid brand of first aid products Cushion Care Gauze Pad to help absorb fluids.
Secure: Firmly secure gauze pads with a Johnson and Johnson brand First Aid product flexible rolled gauze, wrap or tape to help keep the wound covered and protected.
- To create a waterproof and germproof shield, firmly secure four walls of adhesive to the skin
- Covering wounds can help protect you against dirt and germs that may cause infection.
- Use both Band-Aid first aid products and Neosporin first aid antibiotic, trusted protection for your healing wounds.
Made in: Brazil