Band-Aid Small Hurt-Free Wrap, 1" x 2.3 Yd Roll, 1 Each, By Johnson And Johnson:
- Kling design secures to itself to stay in place
- Soft and cushioning
- Ideal for frequent dressing changes
- Wrap firmly secures dressings to wounds, but it does not hurt when removed
- 1 Roll, 1" x 2.3 yds
- Specially designed to stick to itself and not to skin or hair
- Will not irritate your skin or leave a sticky residue
- Avoid wrapping too tightly, which can hinder circulation
- Ideal for post-surgery, joints and hard to fit areas
- Provides flexibility and cushioning
Directions: Avoid wrapping too tightly, which can hinder circulation.
Caution: This product contains Natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
Exclusive access to Johnson and Johnson Wound Care resource app provides a series of tools to make wound care easier. Includes:
- Tips for getting started
- Six signs of wound infection
- A wound diary
- For more information, call the number on the box, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
Three simple ways to download:
- Scan QR code*
- Text Care to 80404**
- Download from itunes*
*QR code is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated. Itunes is a trademark of Apple Inc.
**Message and Data rates may apply
In case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns, consult a physician. For medical emergencies, seek professional help.
Made in: China