Band-Aid Infection Defense With Neosporin, All One Size Bandages, 1-3/4" x 4", 8 Ct., 1 Box Each, By Johnson & Johnson:
- Neosporin antibiotic right on the pad helps prevent infection
- Protects from infection for good, clean fun
- 4 Sided seal protects against dirt and germs that may cause infection and delay healing
- 8 Extra Large Bandages, 1-3/4" x 4"
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Active Ingredients: Each gram of ointment contains;
- Polymxin B 10,000 units
- Bacitracin Zinc 500 units
For external use only. Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture type wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a physician. Stop use and consult a physician if the conditions persist or gets worse, or if a rash or other allergic reactions develops. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use longer that one week, unless directed by a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
For use on minor cuts and scrapes. For best results, apply a bandage to clean dry skin. Change bandage daily, or more often if needed.
Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. Using both Band-Aid brand bandages and Neosporin first aid antibiotic can help cuts and scrapes heal faster.
Made in: Brazil