Band-Aid First Aid Flexible Rolled Gauze, 5 Sterile Rolls, 1 Box Each, By Johnson & Johnson:
- Kling technology, designed to stay in place, even in hard to cover areas
- Secure, flexible protection designed to move with you
- 1 Roll, 4" x 2.5 yds
- Stretches and secures to itself for freedom of movement
- Designed to be low linting to help prevent irritation
- Flexible protection so you do not miss a moment
- Provides instant absorption and can also be used as a primary dressing
- Sterile unless wrapper is opened or damaged
- Not made with natural rubber latex
To care for your minor wound use Johnson and Johnson Band-Aid brand first aid products and follow these step-by-step directions.Clean: Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze. Cleanse the injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
Treat and Cover: Treat wounds by applying Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment. A cover injured area completely with a Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid brand of first aid products Cushion Care Gauze Pad to help absorb fluids.
Secure: Firmly secure gauze pads with a Johnson and Johnson brand First Aid product flexible rolled gauze, wrap or tape to help keep the wound covered and protected.
- Covering wounds can help protect you against dirt and germs that may cause infection.
- Use both Band-Aid first aid products and Neosporin first aid antibiotic, trusted protection for your healing wounds.
Exclusive Access to:
- Johnson and Johnson Nurse Hotline provided on the box.
Made in: China