ACE Carpal Tunnel Wrist Stabilizer, Left Wrist, 1 Each, By 3M
- Helps provide comfortable protection and firm support to injured, weak, or post-cast wrists
- Provides adjustable levels of compression, support and therapeutic heat retention to help with strains and sprains
- May relieve the symptoms of arthritis.
- Odor resistant.
- Includes 1 adjustable deluxe left wrist stabilizer.
1. Loosen all fasteners and the wrap-around strap. Slide hand into the stabilizer with wide vinyl strip running along palm side of wrist.
2. Stabilizer is properly positioned when thumb is in the thumb hole and the splint rest comfortably in the palm. Tighten fasteners.
3. Wrap the middle strap around wrist. Adjust all straps until fit is firm, yet comfortable.
Care instructions: Remove metal splint and close fasteners prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry. Do not: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners. Size selection: Measure around the wrist at smallest point. Size: wrist, 5 1/2-9 in, 14-23 cm.
Warnings: Some individuals may be sensitive to neoprene or neoprene-blend rubber. If a rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician. Use only as directed. If discomfort or pain results, persist or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Ingredients: Fiber Content: Polyester; Nylon; Polyurethane Foam; Polyproplene Spandex
Made In: USA